10 Summer Reading Book Lists for Kids
Why is Summer Reading Important for Kids?
Summer vacation is a time kids look forward to engaging in fun activities. Encouraging your children to read during their summer vacation benefits them in many way. Reading their favorite books serves as a source of increasing their vocabulary. Reading helps to strengthen their writing abilities. Reading enhances their imaginations. Reading improves their concentration. Reading exercises their brains. Reading is also a fun activity whether its being done alone or in a group setting.
Depending on your child’s age and interests there are a variety of children’s books in various categories to select from. For this reason, reading children’s book lists is a must. We all want our kids to read books. Suggesting great book goes along way to achieving better readers. We have compiled a list of the Best collection of children’s book lists published on the web for you to select you kids summer.
SUMMER READING BOOK LIST FOR CHILDREN
- We Are Teachers – Summer Reading List For Kids
- Good Reads – Best Kids Summer Reads
- ThoughtCo – Summer Reading List For Boys
- Read Brightly – The Ultimate Summer Reading List for Kids Ages 9-12
- Very Well Family – Summer Reading List for Children Entering First Grade
- Slate – The Very Best Summer Reading List Books For Kids ??
- New York Public Library – Book Lists for Babies, Toddlers & PreK Kids
- A Mighty Girl – 100 Mighty Girl Books for Tweens Summer – Reading List
- Reading Rockets Org – Summer Reading Guide for Kids of All Ages
- Fast Web – Fun, Smart Summer Reading List for High Students
Summer reading can be fun and enjoyable for your kids. This selection of book lists includes a wide range of choices from which your kids are sure to find a favorite book.
Parents often ask How To Prepare Kids for Summer Reading. Here are a some fun tips to encourage reading this summer over at The Children’s Book Review.
PRINT, SHARE & PASS IT ON